Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote


This morning as I was waiting in line to vote, I took some time to reflect on the amazing country that we live in. As I stood outside the precinct, there were no guns, shouting protesters, 'officials' to be sure we voted 'correctly'. What I did saw were American citizens from every different background. Old, young, moms with children, a man with a leader dog, a young woman in a wheel chair, black, white, every different nationality. What an amazing country and amazing responsibility to choose the next leader of our great nation. I have not missed an election since I turned 18, and feel blessed to be born in a country where we can freely vote, speak and worship God. I am glad to say that this morning by my vote, I honored all of these.
Please find the time, vote today!

No comments: