Kristy Photography is looking for volunteers to help with a few creative development sessions this spring. We are always looking for new ways to challenge ourselves and offer new products and cutting edge portraiture to our clients. Sessions will be free of charge and will concentrate on a particular pose, product or look that we are developing. (If time allows, we will also take a few portraits for each client.) Participants will also receive a 15% discount on any prints ordered from the session. If you or someone you know would like to participate in any of the following opportunities, please email us at kristyandbrent@kristyphotography or call 517-980-4600. Creative Development Sessions will be scheduled on Monday or Tuesday afternoons or evenings.
Current Creative Development Opportunities –
1. 9-12 year old girl for pettiskirt portraits.
2. Newborn twins (6 days to 5 weeks old) for portfolio development and trial posing.
3. Couple (newly married, in the last two years) for a portrait session including ‘Trash the Dress' images where your dress will get dirty or wet. You can use your dress or we can purchase one. Groom can wear a suit, or white shirt and dress slacks.
4. Couple for romantic portraiture. (In studio)
5. Group of high school girls in formal attire (prom or homecoming dresses) for outdoor session and indoor session for Prom trial set up.
We are also looking for the following location for a session. If you know someone who would be willing to let us use their home or property for a shoot, we would really appreciate it!!
Farm with barn, rustic in appearance, hay loft, fields (Within a 30-40min drive from Lansing)
We feel so blessed to have such amazing clients and we look forward to working with you on these fun and creative projects!