Friday, December 4, 2009

Big Time Slacker


As you can tell by the lack of posts, things have been a bit hectic at the Taylor house. This fall has been amazing! We are so blessed with new clients, a full schedule of weddings, senior portraits and new babies. The only thing I could wish for would be a few more hours in the day, and maybe an automatic blogging machine.. or diaper changing machine, although I would much rather blog than, well you get the idea.

Our son Austin turns two next weekend, and time has flown by. We are expecting our second child in February and it has slowed me down a bit more than I would like to admit. I am so glad everyone has been understanding on some of my 'slower moving' days :)

The next few days I will be posting a bunch of fall and winter sessions to the blog, so please enjoy and let me know your favorites! Thank you all for your friendship and have a wonderful holiday season!

No comments: