Monday, September 1, 2008

Our Anniversary





For our third wedding anniversary, Brent and I spent the day on the water, visiting Oval beach in Sagatuck, and later a sunset sailboat ride in South Haven. The trip was amazing, Brent planned all of it down to the last detail. We had lunch at Everyday People in Sagatuck (the food was fantastic and it had beautiful artwork displayed inside), followed by a walk to the pier and wading in the water. It was a bit chilly, so no way was I swimming! That night we went to Harboside Bistro in South Haven for dinner (again, very tasty food!) and met with Cats Meow Cruises for a sunset sailboat cruise on Lake Michigan. Brent and I love sailing, and this was a total surprise to me, as the entire week I told people we were going to Holland... So, good job Brent and I hope you like a few of the pictures we took on our trip.

No comments: