Monday, May 11, 2009

Grand Ledge Prom




Friday night we had the opportunity to photograph a prom! It was a lot of fun to see all the amazing dresses and hair styles. (How cool and unique is that camo dress!!) I was nervous before the event because I have never photographed a dance like this before. Creating the backdrop took up a good part of the week, and I knew that organization, filling out forms and taking payment would also be a new challenge. Luckily I was blessed with amazing helpers, Janelle - my sister-in-law and best friend, Maggie - a very talented art student at GVSU, and my husband Brent - amazing in oh so many ways! Everything went smoothly and I cannot wait until next year!
(at the end of the night, we took a portrait of ourselves using the on camera timer. The hilarious thing is that the image below was our fourth try!)

No comments: