Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kaylee & Jon's Wedding







With wedding season in full swing, I took a bit longer than usual to post the images from this wedding. It was so hard to pick my favorites! Jon and Kaylee had a very romantic and personal wedding at Holt United Methodist Church, followed by a reception at Eagle Eye in Bath. Although we started the day with rain, the sky cleared up long enough for travel and some amazing outdoor images at the course. When dinner was served, the rain started and it was the heaviest storm I have ever seen in my life. We drove home going about 35 miles an hour, due to visibility and the crazy lightning. I am glad we were so lucky with the weather! Congratulations Kaylee & Jon!

1 comment:

Leesa said...

WOW! These are, by far, my favorite wedding pictures ever. They are so timeless and the bride is stunning. You really have outdone yourself this time. I sure hope this bride loves these pictures as much as I do!