Monday, July 6, 2009

Sarah & Jarrod Clark










Sarah and Jarrod were married at the Country Club of Lansing on June 13th. The weather was nice and overcast for pictures and even gave us a glimpse of a sunset later in the evening. One of my favorite parts about photographing weddings is really getting to spend time with amazing couples on a very emotional day. Sarah and Jarrod have dated for quite a while and their families and friends were all so excited and overjoyed to see the two of them finally tie the knot. One shot I am pretty sure I may never get again is the one above of Sarah's arm flexed with her flowers. She has competed in bodybuilding competitions and is one of the most fit and beautiful women I have ever met. I really admire her discipline and eat a donut in her honor. Congratulations you two, we wish you all the best in your life together!

No comments: