Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Beauman Brothers





As school starts back up in Michigan, it is time for everyone's favorite day, Picture Day. I fondly remember the little black combs in the hallway next to the warped fun-house style mirror, teasing my bangs, picking out the perfect outfit... I also remember forgetting about picture day and wearing one of my least favorite sweaters which happened to match the blue background, standard for all my school portraits. While I love looking back at them, I wish my mom had done what Andrew (first two images) and Nick's (second two) mom did this year. She wanted something different and was tired of the same old thing every year, so we met at the park and created some cool school portraits for this school year. Email us at kristyandbrent@kristyphotography.com for more information on cool school shots!

No comments: