Monday, August 25, 2008

Lugnuts Game





I thought I would share some fun personal photos with you all this week. This was last Thursday at the Lansing Lugnuts Baseball Game. The top image is my husband, Brent, with our son Austin (8 months). Then me of course, followed by a cute family picture of Brent's brother Scott, his wife Janelle (who is due any day now) and thier daughter Ashley (2). The last picture is my babysitter Erica, who was also at the game that day with her boyfriend Cody. It was a lot of fun. I think people look at me strangely when I am running around with a huge camera at a sporting event, and telling people where to pose... I think it is just part of my nature! Anyway, Austin loves being around people and all the activity. He slept very well that night!

No comments: